God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort. He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us.
(2 Corinthians 1:3b-4, NLT)


Monday, December 1, 2008

So, my mom told me that it's difficult and confusing when I post more than one day at a time in the same post, since I do them in order from top to bottom, but you have to read the blog from bottom to top... I tried to fix the posts where I did that, but I can't figure it out. So, sorry, but that's the way those posts will have to stay, but I will do them differently in the future. In the meantime, if you go back and read old ones that are like that, just start at the title of the post and read down, then scroll up to the next title and read down...

3 comments:

Jenae said...

We figure it out...I'm just glad to follow your families journey. I think about Faith all the time. I can't wait to meet her. Thanks for sharing your story.

Jenae

Lexiconmom said...

No sweat, we love the updates any way we can get them! Tons of kisses to both of the kiddos.

Much love,
Aunt Amy

Anonymous said...

I did not mean that the way it sounded, I know that everyone is thrilled to hear news about Faith anyway it is written. There are some people that read this that might not know there is more info or that might be confused because they don't have alot of computer know how. You are doing a great job of letting everyone know how things are going and I did not mean to complain about that!

Total site visits: