God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort. He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us.
(2 Corinthians 1:3b-4, NLT)


Tuesday, March 10, 2009

funny

Monday, March 9
Dave and I got back to the hospital late tonight, because we went to Daddy BirthChat tonight... I wanted to go since it will probably be my last chance to go for quite awhile. Anyway, so when you get to the hospital late, they make you check in at the security desk, even if you have a bracelet.
So we go up to the desk, and the security guard says, "Do you have wristbands yet?" We were like, "Yet? We've been here four months!" I think it's funny when people ask things like that... another time I was validating a parking ticket and the guy asked if I'm here a lot... I just said "Yeah, I live here!"
Thinking about being outpatient in Boston is slightly liberating... as scary as it is, and as much as it's TOTALLY not like being home, it will still be pretty cool to have Faith to myself and take care of her, and be able to do what I want with her...
Anyway, it is late, and I've got caffeine and exhaustion working against each other...
Please keep praying that the insurance process will go smoothly and we'll get a transfer date SOON!

No comments:

Total site visits: