God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort. He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us.
(2 Corinthians 1:3b-4, NLT)


Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Coming together!

Wednesday, March 18
Things are definitely coming together! Jan is back today as our nurse, so we are going to try to get everything done that needs to be done for us to discharge (all the learning about the Broviac, meds, etc). I dropped Faith's prescriptions off at the Walgreens downstairs, and they'll be ready in about an hour. (Can someone who's been in Boston let me know if there's a Walgreens there?)
I talked to Julie from the Devon Nicole House, and we have a room starting on the 27th, with a three month reservation. I hope we won't be there that long, but I figured it's better to have it and not need it, than it is to need it and have them be full. And I'm not going to believe anyone's timelines ever again most likely, since we were told to expect a 6-12 week stay when she was born, and we're on week 18 now... I'm going to run to Target and get the last couple of things I need for the trip, and we're going to be all set!

1 comment:

bjbalas said...

Hi there,

There's a Walgreen's at 429 Brookline Ave., which is very close to Children's Hospital. Their phone number is (617) 232-7506 in case you want to contact them.

Best of luck coming to Boston...our daughter is still hanging out on 10 East, so we'll be there if you want to come say hello.

Total site visits: