God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort. He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us.
(2 Corinthians 1:3b-4, NLT)


Wednesday, February 4, 2009

pictures

Aunt Amy finally got to visit and hold Faith!Kelly visited too :)This was after Faith had her Colic Calm. It seems to work (it even stops the hiccups!) but it does make a mess since it's black... and the first time I changed a diaper with black poop was sort of weird... It's supposed to stain, too, but I figured out how to get the stains out :)
All dressed up :)She almost looks like she's praying...

Smiles!! :)

Bored...

Nathan got to hold Faith. I'm pretty sure Faith's thinking, "Are you really going to let him hold me?"

Sunset- one of my favorite things about where we live

No comments:

Total site visits: