God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort. He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us.
(2 Corinthians 1:3b-4, NLT)


Monday, March 16, 2009

playtime :)

The latest in developmental news- if we hang toys above Faith that she can reach, she has figured out how to move her arms to touch them! She's still working on using her hands and getting them to open up and grasp things, I think that'll be awhile. These pictures are from yesterday, so you can see, she really was feeling better already! (and many big thanks to Gram for the monkey, Faith LOVES it! I think monkeys are her new favorite!)
"I really want to touch that monkey!""I think I can, I think I can...""I did it!" A side note- when she tries to work her arms, her little legs go like crazy! I think the next thing we need to get her is one of those kick toys :)

No comments:

Total site visits: