God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort. He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us.
(2 Corinthians 1:3b-4, NLT)


Tuesday, April 20, 2010

We're walking again in June!

Faith and I will be spending a week in Boston in June. While there, we'll be seeing Dr. Rodriguez from the Motility Clinic, Dr. Puder, and the docs at the CAIR clinic. We'll celebrate my 26th birthday, and then we'll stay a couple of extra days, so that we can participate in the NSTAR Walk for CHB! Check out our page, and donate to help me meet my goal! (This walk has a minimum fundraising amount, so please consider donating!)
Children's Hospital Boston - NSTAR's Walk for Children's Hospital Boston 10 - 's Page
I am looking forward to a week in Boston, and hoping that June in Boston is actually summer... unlike July in Boston last year!

No comments:

Total site visits: