God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort. He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us.
(2 Corinthians 1:3b-4, NLT)


Friday, November 21, 2008

funny :)

Dr. Potter just came by to check on Faith. As he came into the room, he said I look different today, and asked if I did something different to my hair... I said it was probably just because I'm so happy I got to hold her, and all those happy hormones must be covering my pain... but yeah, I should look different, considering he usually sees me at 6:00 in the morning, in a nightgown with bed head! I thought that was kind of funny :)

Anyway, he said Faith is doing great, and they plan to extubate her tomorrow or Sunday!! :) :) Stay tuned for pictures where you can actually see her pretty little face!!

2 comments:

dh said...

Faith sounds like she is making great progress and it's wonderful that she is already pooping! Go Faith.

Lexiconmom said...

Thank you SO much for this beautiful blog! I hate more than anything that we cannot be there, but this helps! We are sending hundreds of kisses and prayers and cannot WAIT to meet that beautiful little girl!!!

Total site visits: