God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort. He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us.
(2 Corinthians 1:3b-4, NLT)


Friday, May 1, 2009

contest

Check out this contest at Cloth Diaper Tips to win three bamboo all-in-one cloth diapers. But don't enter unless you're going to share with me! ;) I can't wait until I know for sure Faith's c-diff is gone (I'm pretty sure it is, but they won't re-test until her course of vanco is done) so I can get her back in cloth! Her butt can't wait either, I had to switch to "natural" disposable diapers because she's breaking out in a hive-like rash :( Noah had the same thing with disposables, which is what led me to cloth in the first place.
Dave will be here tonight, and I really will come back and post some more!

No comments:

Total site visits: