God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort. He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us.
(2 Corinthians 1:3b-4, NLT)


Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sorry!

Sunday, April 5
Sorry to everyone for the lack of updates! We are out of the hospital, and I have spent the past couple of days just trying to get into a bit of a routine and get things organized in our room here at Devon Nicole... I really need to take advantage of the fact that Faith is sleeping right now and take a nap, and then we will be going for a walk to find Whole Foods because my milk supply needs some help and that's the only place I know for sure I can get what I need. On the bright side, it is a pretty nice day out for a walk.
I WILL post a longer post and some pictures, probably tonight!

No comments:

Total site visits: